Brush & Color Eco Painting uses a step-by-step system to ensure great results. This process includes, but not limited to:
- Protecting unpainted surfaces
- Remove and label all doors, drawers, hardware, hinges and other objects from the cabinets prior to painting.
- Cleaning all cabinet pieces with degreaser
- Applying primer
- Applying 2 coats of the finish topcoat.
- All pieces will be documented and reviewed for minor repairs.
- Any major repairs are subject to additional charges, upon client’s approval.
- Oak cabinets are brushed and rolled during primer coats, to ensure the grain is filled. Grain-cracks are filled to the surface, but not smoothed.
Standard size kitchens cost around $5,000 as an average.
Medium to large kitchens can range from $6,000-$8,000 (depending on amount of doors/drawers and cabinet pieces)
To get a good idea how much it will cost to paint your cabinets in Austin, TX, you can count the number of doors, drawers and faces (like to plain side panel beside the fridge) Count them, add them up and mulitply by 100. This is a rough price including materials!