A Kitchen Cabinet color change in West Lake, TX was requested by a homeowner who wanted to make a statement with their kitchen project. The kitchen was a compact size compared to kitchens of today’s standards, so turnaround was a major factor with minimal downtime, as well as unnecessary fumes and smells. We are able to convert these stained smooth grain cabinets in three days with only one day of downtime for kitchen use!
OUR Cabinet Painting PROCESS:
- All doors and drawers were removed and prepped and painted in the garage.
- customer cleaned off counters (all cabinets were left with goods in place as interiors did not need painting)
- protected countertops and floors
- dustless sanding as needed.
- applied latex primer
- applied two coats of finish paint
- reinstalled all items previously removed
note: all product was latex and virtually no odor. If you have a Kitchen Cabinet color change or Bathroom vanity that needs some updating we would like to discuss your project with you! You can book a FREE estimate at brushandcolor.com – it takes less than one minute! I look forward to assisting you on your next painting project. Best Wishes, Nicholas PainterBrush & Color Eco Painting